[My email response time is 3-5 business days]

Inquire Below for a Detailed Pricing Guide.


Where are you based + do you Travel?

I grew up in Villalba around the city of Ponce, Puerto Rico. But I now call the Bay Area AKA Vacaville, California home. BUT I'd love to travel anyhwere where theres Oceans, Mountains, Waterfalls or Deserts just say where and I'm there! I'd love to travel more internationally. If you'd like for me to fly me to you, I will show you packages that include travel to your area!

How do we book you?

Easy! Send me an email and see if your wedding date is still available. If it is and you are happy with my packages, then I will send you out a retainer invoice and a contract to sign. Thats it! Super easy. Oh, and I am more than happy to catch up for a coffee and a chat anytime!

Is a retainer required to book?

I require 35% retainer to secure your spot on my calendar, and the remaining 65% (2 payments remaining) is due 2 weeks in advance for weddings, 1 week in advance for shoots. You can split these payments (up to 3 payments) if you’d like to help make it more affordable.
You can also pay a 50% non-refundable retainer to book your spot and the other 50% 2 weeks to day of the wedding, elopement or shoot. I’m happy to work with your schedule!
I accept cash and card as a form of payment via in-person or Honeybook.

What if I'm nervous in front of the camera? How can you make me feel comfortable?

I love to play music during my sessions to help people feel more relaxed. If you have a favorite Spotify playlist, feel free to send it over to me, so I can play it at your session! I will give you different prompts that promote movement and will allow you to feel confident, comfortable, and most importantly natural, by evoking genuine emotions to capture in your photos!

When will we get our photos + how many?

All images are received on a Online Gallery called Pixieset that can be accessed with a link for 1 year.

Weddings and Elopements- You will receive a link with all your photos within a 6-8 week period.

[SNEAK PEAKS within 72 hours]

Engagements/Sessions- You can expect an online gallery link within a 3-5 week period. You can download all the photos from the online gallery and share them!

I deliver 50-100 photos per hour of shooting. So for an 8 hour day you can receive anything between 400 - 800 images. I usually overdeliver by making sure I include ALL of the good ones!

How much does it cost to travel to our wedding?

It actually is cheaper than you think. The travel can be very affordable. If your wedding is further than 2 hours from Vacaville, California. Then just ask for a travel quote when you send your inquiry.

How are you handling reschedules/cancellations with COVID?

If you decide to cancel, retainers are non-refundable. However, I'm not charging any rescheduling fees to any of my clients as long as it's their first time rescheduling and I'm available for their new date.

Do your wedding packages include engagement sessions ?

Yes! engagement sessions are now included in most of my wedding packages! Couples typically use their photos for save the dates and invitations!

What if you can't be at our wedding?

For this to even be an issue, I would have to be either in the hospital or having a family emergency/death. I value my couples and their big day so much, and heaven forbid if something out of my control came up that prevented me from being at your wedding, I will personally find you a replacement day of photographer whom I completely trust and whose work you love.

What if the weather is bad?

Depending on the forecast, I will probably suggest we embrace it. I understand most of my couples are visiting California, or I’m traveling to them so rescheduling is often not an option. Another reason I suggest sticking out crazy weather is because it makes for absolutely beautiful photos. Since I love capturing feeling and emotion over everything, crazy weather like wind and rain has a way of enhancing that emotion in a way that’s breathtaking to photograph! Plus, isn’t it the best thing in the world to dance and make out in the rain!? I thought so. ;)